Spore oil in soft gel capsules
Ancient secret of the health and vitality of Oriental royal dynasties
Because of its medicinal properties, it has been used in China and Japan for 4,000 years, but also in other parts of the world in recent decades. We use fungus body, as well as the mycelium or spores, which exhibit the strongest medicinal effect of Ganoderma lucidum.
Abundance of medicinal active substances
Ganoderma lucidum contains proteins, carbohydrates, minerals and other active substances. The most common amino acids in Ganoderma lucidum are lysine, tyrosine, phenylalanine, leucine and alanine. The biologically active substances of this fungus are triterpenes, lanostane derivatives, which include ganoderma acids (ganoderma and ganolucidic acids}, as well as polysaccharides (mainly of the glucan type}, where beta glucan is the most represented.
The GANODERMA LUCIDUM SPORE OIL SOFT GEL capsule contains:
350mg of pure Ganoderme lucidum spore oil
- Maintains the health (antibacterial and antiinflammatory effect)
- Prevention and support of antitumor therapy (immunoactivatory and immunomodulatory effect with chemotherapy and radiotherapy)
- Improves blood circulation, lowers blood pressure, reduces cholesterol, prevents anemia, heart disease, and infarction
- Protects the liver from chemically-induced damage, reduces and relieves pain due to illness
- Helps in the functioning of the digestive tract and kidneys
- Helps with autoimmune diseases (immunomodulatory effect)
- Creates the balance of the endocrine system,
- Natural anti-allergen
- Improves the health of the whole organism
- Helps preserve a young and healthy look
- 1 capsule a day in prevention
- Maximum 4 capsules per day in consultation with a doctor
Pregnant, breast-feeding women and persons on chronic therapy should consult their doctor before using the product. People who are sensitive to any ingredient of the preparation should not use it.
Packaging: 60 soft gel capsules
Product code: 001